Bates Cargo Pak, is manufacturing cargo airbags since 1975, has more than 50 dealers, is located and manufacturing in Denmark and is considered the most reliable worldwide.
This cooperation covers the needs of our exporters in order to protect their goods from the potential risks of shifting cargo during transport.
We are at your disposal for any clarification or information regarding this product, which at minimal cost protects your cargo.
Traditional methods of restraint such as stacking pallets, rope tying and filling the vacuum with the cardboard, styrofoam is usually time consuming, costly and inefficient. When products are received damaged ground transportation, the results will be: higher delivery costs, lengthy insurance procedures and most importantly, dissatisfied customers. The holding sheets (Safety Sheets) are very easy to install (max. 2 minutes) and prevent load shifting either during transport or during the opening of the door of the container during unloading The Safety Sheet is reusable and recyclable.
Our company has highly competitive prices on cargo desiccant products that are protecting cargo from humidity during transportation, even to very long transit times.
AB-SORB KING desiccants can absorb moisture up to 200% of their weight and are easily placed on the inside of the shipping container or the truck, thanks to the locking hook for hanging.
The AB-SORB KING desiccants are available in various weight packaging in order to meet every possible need and are non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
Flexi Tanks are synthetic bags that are placed on the inner walls of the shipping container and convert a 20ft container from a dry goods carrier, to a liquid carrier. These products were created from the need to reduce dependence on ISO tank containers which are limited, but also had also safety cleaning issues that caused problems both in management and cost. Advantages of Flexi Tanks:
- Light weight
- Easy and quick way for loading and unloading cargo
- Insurance companies accept to insure liquid cargo with Flexi Tanks
- No cleaning costs after unloading
- Ease of finding simple conventional containers compared with the limited fleet of iso tanks
- Competitive price
- Variety of liquid products which can carry
Please note some of the products can be transported with Flexi tanks: Wine, Fruit Juices, Tomatojuice, Seed Oil, Paints, Fish Oils, Fructose, Fertilizers
Container or bulk liners are special bags that are placed on the inside of the shipping container and are used for transporting solid bulk cargo such as food, plastic, animal feed, etc. Basic characteristics of container liners are:
- They replace transportation bags and thus reduce packaging costs at least by 50% per ton
- They require small storage space
- They are recyclable
- Their installation does not require more than one person
- The average time for installing it, does not exceed 10 minutes
- After product delivery, there is no need of cleaning the shipping container
Grip Sheet is a separator sheet made out of specially processed paper and is applied between layers of goods that prevent them from slippering. It is usually used as a separator layer that prevents highest Antislip like none other separator. Advantages of Grip Sheet
- Balances pallets thus reducing risk of accidents
- It is a low cost product that can replace cardboard separator sheets with the additional advantages of Grip
- It can be waterproof
- Suitable for food contact or using in the Reefer Containers
- Can be used with an automated system
- Its use is tested in any weight or packaging such as film, carboard boxes, plastic etc
- Also available Slip-Sheets with Grip technology (Grip-Slip Sheet)
- Grip products are ENDUPACK's exclusive technology and are manufactured in France.